I would like to pay my respects to everyone who has served their nation by making tremendous sacrifices. Your display of patriotism serves as a model for the rest of us. Please accept my sincere gratitude. Happy Veterans Day. You will be remembered for all time for the sacrifices you made and the love you had for your nation. Hail to the courageous people who have lived in this century.
What to Write on a Sign or Banner Thanking Veterans for Their Service
- ″We are grateful for your service!″ This is easy to understand, does not waste time, gets to the point, and expresses thanks on your part
- ″Veterans are my heroes!″
- ″Land of the free, home of the brave!″ is a common patriotic slogan.
- ″God Bless Our Vets!″
- ″The Best Vets in the Business!″
What should I say to my business on Veterans Day?
″When a nation is peaceful, prosperous, and expanding, businesses are able to thrive. Happy Veterans Day.″ More A collection of sayings, messages, greetings, and statements for Veterans Day..
What are nice things to say to a veteran?
Sincerely appreciative of your service and the sacrifices you’ve made. I am grateful to you for your service. I am sure that it requires a lot of sacrifices on everyone’s part, and I want to thank you and your family each and every day. The appreciation I have in my heart for our country’s veterans cannot be adequately conveyed via speech alone.
Is it OK to say Happy Veterans Day to active duty?
Veterans Day is primarily observed for the purpose of expressing gratitude and recognizing living veterans for their service in the armed forces of the United States. Does the holiday of Veterans Day recognize those who are still serving in the military?
What do you say in a Veterans Day card?
- Veterans Day (November 11) Pay homage to a veteran of the armed forces. I am grateful to you for the efforts you have made and the sacrifices you have made while serving our country.
- I want you to know how much I appreciate the hard work you put in to make sure that we may continue to enjoy our freedoms
- I want to express my gratitude to you for all of the hard work, devotion, and service you’ve provided to our country.
Do veterans like to be thanked for their service?
- WASHINGTON — Veterans Day is a holiday that is celebrated all around the United States to commemorate veterans who have served in the armed services in the past.
- On this day, many people take the time to show their thanks to veterans for their service in the armed forces.
- However, findings from a survey that was commissioned by the Cohen Veterans Network indicate that over half of veterans do not appreciate being recognized for their service.
Do You Tell Someone Happy Veterans Day?
″Just be natural and ask them about their most significant achievements, whether personal or professional, if they are willing to share.″ Veterans Day is not the day to voice opposition to the armed forces, according to Akilah McNair, a veteran of the United States Army who spoke with USA TODAY.
Why do you say happy Veterans Day?
- Veterans Day is observed annually on November 11 to show gratitude to all those who have served in the armed forces of the United States.
- Unlike Memorial Day, which is a solemn day dedicated to remembering those who lost their lives while serving our country, Veterans Day is a day on which one can wish veterans a happy holiday without coming off as insensitive or unaware of the reason for the observance.
What to say instead of thank you for your service?
- A heartfelt thank you, I really appreciate it
- You are the most incredible
- I can’t tell you how much I value your assistance
- I’m grateful to you
- I just wanted to say thanks for all of your assistance
- I am grateful for the assistance you have provided to me
- I am very grateful to have you as a part of my life
- Many thanks for your assistance
What do you say on Veterans Day 2021?
- A Heartfelt Thank You to All Veterans To All of Our Troops Serving Abroad.
- Thank you for your service, your sacrifice, and the courageous example you have set for all of us, veterans of all branches of the armed forces
- To all those who have served, as well as those who are now serving.
- To all of our veterans, both living and dead, I wish you a happy Veterans Day
Do you thank active military on Veterans Day?
Veterans Day is a day set aside to express gratitude and celebrate ALL those who served honorably in the armed forces, whether during times of war or peace. Those who gave their lives for their country are also recognized on this day.
Do veterans hate thank you for your service?
According to the findings of a recent poll, over half of both veterans and active military members in the United States feel awkward when they are praised for their service.